I need you to answer the 5 question about the 3 movies (350 – 400 words total). Try to find the answers from them “you don’t have to watch the whole thing for each movie”
Movies links: (I provided several links for each movie)
1st movie: Dracula (1931)
https://www2.the123movies.com/dracula-1931/ (Choose the link says “Server 1” under the movie)
2nd movie: Dracula (1992)
3rd movie: Dracula untold
https://www2.the123movies.com/dracula-untold/ ( Choose the link says “Server 1” under the movie)
You can comment /compare / answer each point separately or write an essay touching the 5 points below. Give reasons for all your statements (350 – 400 words total).
1) Which of the 3 Dracula book-to-movie adaptations seemed scarier to you and why?
2) the Victorian Gothic brought with it the collapse between opposites (self – the other; good – evil; domestic – foreign; life – death; science – spirituality, fiancée – bride; familiar – unfamiliar, etc). Choose and discuss two examples of any such duality in any of the movies.
3) Compare any of the main characters (personality, motives, interpretation, transformation, etc) from any the 3 movies (Dracula 1931, Dracula 1992, Dracula Untold).
4) How is love and fear of death treated in these movies?
5) Which of the 3 movies did you like best? Give reasons
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more