Week 3 Writing Assignment
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE LEVEL WRITING TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGIARISM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
What You Don’t Know About Apple
Read this week’s required article: “What You Don’t Know About Apple”.
In a three-page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
· Discuss if Apple will continue its path to be the frontrunner in revolutionizing the digital marketplace.
· Discuss if Apple’s competition has increased their share of the marketplace at Apple’s expense.
· Discuss if Apple will succeed without Steve Jobs.
· Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate title and reference page that is formatted according to APA style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more