For this assignment, you will be writing a response to the essay you selected for your Week 2 Outline. The purpose of a draft is to give your instructor a good sense of your organizational writing skills so they can examine your use of the strategies of basic argumentation and critical response and provide you with the feedback you can incorporate in your Final Essay.
In your paper,
· Expand upon your prewriting from the discussion forums (if applicable) by providing specific details about the essay you selected and the topic that it explores.
· Show the steps of the writing process by developing the Week 2 Outline into a workable rough draft.
· Compose a clear argument in response to the selected essay. Support your response with examples and at least one quote and one paraphrase (a total of two citations) from the essay you selected.
· State specific details about the reading you selected, the topic that it explores, and your critical response to that topic.
· Utilize appropriate academic writing tone, style, and citation format as well as correct grammar, spelling, and sentence mechanics.
· Organize the essay with an introduction, a thesis, support paragraphs, and a conclusion.
The Critical Response Essay – Rough Draft
· Must be at least 3 properly formatted pages in length or 750 words (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of draft
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
o For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include a clear thesis statement.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least 1 scholarly source in addition to the course text.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more