help with the following. the problem 21-6 referenced if in the attachments as well.
Unit 6 Mastery Assignment:Merger Essay
Using the information provided in the end of the Chapter Problem 21-6, write a 1500-word essay about a fictional company contemplating a merger. You are the owner of the purchasing company. Your essay will be used to persuade the stakeholders to proceed with the merger. Please write the essay in first person. Include in the essay the following information:
1. Set the stage with your fictional companies.
1. What type of merger will it be? What benefit would it be to the buyer?
1. How would the buyer determine if the merger would be profitable?
1. Complete a merger analysis using the discounted cash flow analysis and show your results in the essay.
1. Would this acquisition be in the buyer’s best interest? How?
1. Summarize your information with a closing statement.
Make your case with persuasive evidence to provoke the stakeholders to move forward.
Submit your completed paper using the assignment link in Blackboard.
1. Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
1. A minimum of 1500 words excluding the title page and references is required.
1. Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Tutoring Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
1. Cite at least five credible sources (for this paper, the textbook can count as one of those sources)
1. Use tables and graphs to present data, where applicable.
Go to top of document
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more