refer to the attached document
Laudon, K. C., & Traver, C. G. (2021). e-Commerce 2021: Business, technology, and society (16th ed.). Pearson. ISBN-13: 9780136931805
Discussion: Tools and Strategies
You feel a bit bombarded with the variety of tools and options for making sales by building and raising consciousness about an online store’s product offerings and brand. Instead of feeling bombarded, break it down into manageable chunks, just like when you are trying to commit content to your long-term memory!
· Go on a virtual field trip to an e-Commerce site of your choice
· Complete both 1 and 2 in your main post
1. Take a screenshot of the e-Commerce site that you chose. Make sure your screenshot clearly shows today’s date and time. Paste the screenshot into the body of your post. Use your screenshot to highlight the strengths of the strategies and some of the tools that might be used to increase brand awareness. Make sure to consider the ROI for each choice, as you would want to maximize the efforts to minimize expenses.
2. Pick two items from A, two items from B, and two items from C listed below. Elaborate on how you can use each of your expanded choices for the site you chose in the associated screenshot to increase brand awareness and, therefore, sales.
Scholarly sources should support one item from each column, which can be the same source or all unique scholarly sources for the three columns.
· User characteristics
· Product characteristics
· Website features: latency, usability, and security
· Attitudes toward online purchasing
· Perceptions about control over web environment
· Search engine marketing and advertising
· Display ad marketing (including video ads)
· Email marketing
· Affiliate marketing
· Viral marketing
· Lead generation marketing
· Banner ads
· Rich media ads
· Interstitial ads
· Video ads
· Far more effective than other display formats
· Native advertising
· Customer retention strategies
· Broadening the scope
· Always-on mobile environment
· Tracking files
· Transaction logs
· Data warehousing and mining
· Posts should be 300 words in length
· A minimum of one obtained scholarly source is needed, and it should be included in the reference list at the end of the post
· All content from the source should be properly cited or quoted in the post, using APA or MLA format.Reminder that quoted content should make up no more than 20% of your post and should be reserved for content, such as statistics and dollar amounts. Overusing an author’s exact words, such as including block quotations to meet word counts, may lead your readers to conclude that you lack appropriate comprehension of the subject matter or that you are neither an original thinker nor a skillful writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more