How to create a blog on examine personal belief related to substance
For this task, you will utilize critical thinking and create a blog where you will provide a self-reflection on the following questions. A blog can be used to tell a story or create a dialogue around a particular issue. You are encouraged to be creative with this assignment, as long as you address clearly the three areas on the assignment. Be sure to address the following:
1. What is meant by the statement that substance abuse occurs on a continuum? Do you accept this idea, or do you think that there are fundamentally different characteristics that separate substance use from substance abuse or addiction?
2. The costs of substance use disorders in society are significant. What are some of the specific contributing factors that are behind some of these costs?
3. Do you think that the problem of substance abuse is blown out of proportion by the media, or perhaps underreported? Explain your position.
In addition to creating your blog, submit a copy of your blog along with the link to your blog, as with all other written assignments.
Your blog must be effectively designed and meet the following criteria:
1. Locate a website that your professor can easily access. It is suggested that you use a free website such as
2. Contains text that is readable (e.g., appropriate size of font, type of font, contrasts with background, contains sufficient white space),
3. Include information within the blog that supports the assignment.
4. Ensure all of the links are active and work.
5. Contains at least one graphic.
6. Contains the same template throughout with a consistent design.
Your blog should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your submission should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Length of blog: 3-5 pages.
Resources:Use at least 3 articles from peer-reviewed journals published in the past 5 years to support your points of view. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. Note any ways that the critical thinking module helped clarify your thoughts.
Upload your document and click theSubmit to Dropboxbutton.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more