Using your thesis statement and research, present the problem that needs to be addressed with your proposed solution. Note: Your solution, advantages, and challenges, will be in Parts 2 and 3. You are only detailing the problem and making sure the reader thoroughly understands the need to read the next two (2) parts of your paper.
Write a three to four (3-4) page draft in which you:
1. Provide an appropriate title and an interesting opening paragraph to appeal to your stated audience (appeal with logic, ethics, or emotion).
2. Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph. (Revised from instructor feedback on Assignment 1.)
3. Describe the history and status of the issue and provide an overview of the problem(s) that need to be addressed. You should break the issue down into multiple parts (called “problems” for this assignment). For example, if you were writing about jaywalking in a busy city, some of the problems associated could be (1) the lack of available crosswalks, (2) issues with technology like Walk/Don’t Walk signs and mobile phones, and (3) people’s disregard of established laws due to a sense of self-importance. There are several other problems that could be associated with this issue, but those are some ideas. This section should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
4. Explain the first problem and provide support for your claims. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
5. Explain the second problem and provide support for your claims. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Explain the third problem and provide support for your claims. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
7. Provide a paragraph that summarizes the stated problems and promises a solution. Do not explain the solution in this paragraph!
8. Develop a coherently structured draft that follows the structure outlined above.
9. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences throughout the paper.
10. Support claims with at least three (3) quality, relevant references. Use credible, academic sources available through Strayer University’s Resource Center. You may use additional resources as needed. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more