The Women of Sugar Hill Worksheet
1. Write a brief summary of the main plot, describing the event or events that are the focus of your section, stating where and when they take place (setting).
2. Name and describe a protagonist and an antagonist (person or thing) in your section and analyze the characters based on strengths and weaknesses.
3. In the story told by the novel, what is the main conflict and how is it resolved?
4. Identify and describe two literary elements or devices that are evident in the book OTHER than conflict, antagonist, protagonist, or imagery. OTHER literary devices may include: symbol/symbolization (something that stands for or represents something else), foreshadowing (indicate or suggest something is going to happen), flashback (intense vivid memory of a traumatic event from the past), irony (humor based on using words to suggest the opposite of their literal meaning), foil (to prevent somebody from succeeding in something), archetype (arts an image or symbol that is used repeatedly in art or literature), characterization (the way in which the writer portrays the characters in a book, play, or movie), or motif (recurring theme). For each literary device that you identify, describe the role that it plays in presenting the story told by the novel.
5. Describe two images or scenes from the novel that stand out in your mind. Discuss why they impressed you and how they relate to themes explored in the story.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more