The Informational Interview is for medical Billing Company
Informational Interview (20%)
The informational interview involves meeting and interviewing an entrepreneur, business owner, or financial professional to gather information. You should not wait until the due date to prepare, as meetings may be difficult to arrange at short notice. If your work schedule inhibits such preparation, you may conduct the interview by telephone or via online/e-mail format.
Required Elements to include in the Informational Interview Write Up:
Students are responsible for developing questions that will garner the responses necessary to address the key elements of the assignment.
Include all of the following elements in your interview report:
· Provide a brief description of the business which includes the business form the nature of the business, how many years in business, and whether the business is local in nature, national, or international in scope;
· Why did the person decide to go into business, and what was the biggest obstacle they had to overcome in the early stages of the business;
· Did the owner develop a Business Plan before starting the business, why or why not;
· Discuss what makes the business unique and different from its competition and what is its value proposition;
· Does the company have a clearly defined strategy, what do you believe it is;
· Discuss the owners marketing and sales strategy for gaining and maintaining new business opportunities;
· What core business functions if any did the business decide to outsource and why;
· Discuss the hiring process and the core values that have been established for the organization;
· Discuss the financial management tools and metrics that the business owner depends on too manage growth and profitability;
· Discuss keys to success, from the owner’s perspective;
· What the person would do differently if he/she had it to do all over again.
· Critically assess the current status of the business based on concepts presented in class. What would you say is the future for this business? Would you invest in this business? Why or why not?
· Interview questions must be included as an addendum to the assignment; however, these should not be counted toward the length requirement of the paper.
Required Formatting of Informational Interview Report:
· This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and three to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
· Title page;
· Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
· Use headings;
Write in the third person;
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more