This assignment is very detailed oriented.
Obtain a lesson plan that has been written by the teacher in a curricular area that is a challenge for the student (math, writing, reading, science, etc.).
i) Write an Accommodation/Lesson Plan based on your observations and inclusive of the following. Ensure that you review the plan with the mentor teacher(s).
(1) A brief description of the targeted student with a disability: (a) Age and grade level of student, (b) Areas of academic strengths/weaknesses, (c) Student’s preferred modalities of learning.
(2) A learning objective that would be more appropriate for the targeted student with disabilities.
(3) An activity/assignment that would match this objective and would be appropriate for the student based on his or her cognitive level.
(4) An assessment for this activity that would be appropriate for the targeted student; consider and describe technologies and other instructional supports that would enhance the learning for this student.
Implement the modified lesson with the targeted student.
i) Write a 1000-1250-word Reflective Analysis.
(1) Consider the following. Ensure your responses are inherent in the essay, not simply short answers to these questions:
(a) Which accommodations and modifications were successful?
(b) If you taught this lesson again, would you do it the same/different? Explain.
(c) What other accommodations/modifications might the student’s regular education classroom teacher make?
(d) What other accommodations/modifications might the student’s special education classroom teacher make?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more