use 2 word doc to write this project, first answer those question need 400 words, and then write the short story 4 pages
Independent Writing Project Mentor Text Requirements
Part of the requirements for your independent writing project includes using two mentor texts to help inform and inspire your writing.
Directions: Choose a text in the same genre of your project to read and respond to. For example, if you’re writing a short story, read a short stories. If you’re doing play, read a play.
Respond to the following prompts with complete and well thought out responses on a separate sheet of paper:
1. Give a summary of what you read.
2. Describe the style of the piece. What techniques does the author use? What mood does the author create?
3. What themes are represented in the piece and how are they built?
4. Give a personal reaction to the piece. What did you think about it? Did you like it? Why/why not?
5. What is the purpose of the piece? Who is the intended audience? How do you know?
6. What aspects of the piece might you incorporate into your own work? Explain.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more