Please choose a topic, formulate a descriptive title, and write a coherent research paper that will incorporate the following points:
1. Define the problem – how is not having a successful long distance relationship a problem.
1. Research Question: How does having a long distance relationship affect the individuals within the relationship?
1. Needs (significance) – possible weakness within previous studies (peer reviews) that need to be improved
1. Purposes- Goals of the researchers (why are you conducting this study e.g bring awareness )
1. Definition of key concepts: long distance, etc…
1. Review of the literature- Analyze previous studies. May criticize articles if necessary. (may criticize if the article failed to find something significant)
1. Choose a theory (explanation)- explain how your expanding on the theory that you chose. Symbolic Interaction Theory give assumptions behind the theory and discuss previous studies that have used this theory.
1. Measurements – discuss how you are going to measure your variables.
1. Choose a research method- Choose a method (qualitative ) What type of qualitative method?
1. Discussion of ethical issues and potential limitations of your paper- 1. Summarize 2. Address questions that you have. 3. Criticize yourself (what did you not do) 4. Possible weakness ( what could you not find)
1. Cover page should include the following:
1. Email address
1. Fall 15
1. The course number and section
1. Introduction already have an intro may need improvement
1. Body (which should have the 10 points as subtitles)
1. Titles and subtitles should be in bold
1. List of references (at least 10) I have 7 references already; just need 3 or more(USE REFERENCES THAT ARE GIVEN. ADDITIONAL REFS CAN BE ADDED).
1. Please do not write on both sides of the paper
1. Number your pages (10 pages in total)
1. The entire paper should be double-spaced
1. Please use APA style
How does having a long distance relationship affect the individuals within the relationship?
Relationships are a joy but can sometimes be hard to manage. Each person may have their own beliefs on how the relationship should be and this made lead to a number of issues within the relationship. When trying to have a successful relationship one must have good communication and trust.CITE Without these two elements a good relationship may be hard to manage. When involved in a relationship you may want to spend plenty of time with your significant other, but if there is distance between the two of you it may be hard to do. Distance may cause many issues within the relationship, but if managed correctly the relationship could still be successful. I have conducted this study to see what effects a long distance relationship has on the individuals within the relationship overtime. The purpose of this ___ (study) is to explore the effects of long distance relationships on college students. At this stage in the research, the effects of long distance relationships will be generally defined as a relationship that one has with an individual of the opposite or same sex that lives a certain amount of miles away from them. CITE
Arditti, J., & Kauffman, M. (2004). Staying close when apart. Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, 3(1), 27-51. Retrieved October 3, 2015, from http://0-eds.a.ebscohost.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=f16abd30-8241-4c8a-92ed-569371137b41@sessionmgr4003&vid=22&hid=4208
Ben-Ari, A. (2011). Rethinking closeness and distance in intimate relationships: are they really two opposites? Journal of Family Issues, 33(3), 391-412. Retrieved October 4, 2015, from http://0-jfi.sagepub.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/content/33/3/391.full.pdf html
Boisvert, M., Wright, J., Tremblay, N., & Mcduff, P. (2011). Couples’ reports of relationship problems in a naturalistic therapy setting. The Family Journal, 19(4), 362-368. Retrieved October 4, 2015, from http://0-tfj.sagepub.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/content/19/4/362.full.pdf html
Jiang, L., & Hancock, J. (2013). Absence makes the communication grow fonder: geographic separation, interpersonal media, and intimacy in dating relationships. Journal of Communication, 63(3), 556-577. Retrieved October 4, 2015, from http://0-eds.a.ebscohost.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=faec6669-89cb-414c-9ae4-5ffda8a0adad@sessionmgr4001&vid=14&hid=4103
Merolla, A. (2012). Connecting here and there: A model of long-distance relationship maintenance. Personal Relationships, 19(4), 775-795. Retrieved October 3, 2015, from http://0eds.a.ebscohost.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=f16abd30-8241-4c8a-92ed-569371137b41@sessionmgr4003&vid=9&hid=4208
Pistole, M., Roberts, A., & Chapman, M. (2010). Attachment, relationship maintenance, and stress in long distance and geographically close romantic relationships. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 27(4), 535-552. Retrieved October 3, 2015, from http://0-spr.sagepub.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/content/27/4/535.full.pdf html
Roberts, A., & Pistole, M. (n.d.). Long-distance and proximal romantic relationship satisfaction: attachment and closeness predictors. Journal of College Counseling, 12(1), 5-17. Retrieved October 4, 2015, from http://0eds.a.ebscohost.com.bravecat.uncp.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=faec6669-89cb-414c-9ae4-5ffda8a0adad@sessionmgr4001&vid=12&hid=4103
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more