I need 5 websites by Sunday
a. The purpose of this assignment is to give you an opportunity to explore the World Wide Web and information available related to Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE). You are to identify five (5) websites that contain information of interest to early childhood special educators. Below is the criteria you will must use to select a sight:
i. Research (evidenced) based sites (ONLY)
ii. Relevant to early childhood developmental issues, working with parents, or issues related to ECSE at the national, state (Ohio), or local level. You can include one or two national web sites, but the rest should be state (Ohio) or local. You should not use the ODE web site or ODH web site as those are available to all.
iii. Information that is appropriate to share with families and professional colleagues.
b. You will critique all five (5) websites using the criteria the found in the Appendix.
c. Assignment will be submitted on Blackboard (see Course Outline for due date).
Guidelines to critique a website:
· What is the purpose of the site- either stated or implied in graphics or other information?
· How is the content of the site presented?
· What is the quality of the content?
· Is the content of value to interpreting or studying the subject matter for which the site was developed?
· How is the main page and whole site organized?
· How effective are the links and other means of navigating the site?
· How effective are the non-text elements such as pictures, videos etc.?
· If you have familiarity with other web sites how does it compare to the other sites?
· Can you assess the quality of the content presented?
· You may also comment on other dimensions of the site such as usefulness for families, parents or professionals
· Has the author of the site used the web technology appropriately?
· Is there evidence to support a specific research or teaching approach?
Additional information for evaluating web sites can be found at Widener University Evaluating Web Resources, Elizabeth E. Kirk Evaluating Information found on a web site, Karl Signell Reading a Web page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more