Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: review previous chapters
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source
Introduction This week, we will begin the course project that will be due in Week 7. Review the full instructions for the Course Project (located in Week 7) before working on this milestone activity.
The project has 3 milestones:
· Week 3: Proposal
· Week 5: Annotated Bibliography
· Week 7: Final Paper
Instructions This week, create a proposal that references 1 scholarly source for the research project you intend to complete.
· Locate and describe a central controversy that requires deft and subtle handling.
· Include an introduction and thesis (that would work for the Week 7 Course Project) to the best extent that you know it at this point in time.
A title page is not needed.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 1-2 pages (not including references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
Grading This activity will be graded based on the Course Project Proposal Grading Rubric.
Weekly Objectives (WO) WO2.2, 2.3
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more