Submit a brief Reflection Essay (2 pages maximum) that discusses your experiences as a presenter this past week. Essay clearly discusses lessons learned from the facilitation experience as well as lessons learned from the assigned topic/material. The essay is of high writing quality, contains clear ideas, is well organized, carefully edited, and all sources are cited correctly.
· What was rewarding and/or challenging about this assignment?
Rewarding was learning the different opinions and out looks of other class mates. The challenging part about the assignment was communicating with my group partner
· How was the experience of working with your partner(s)?
My experience working with my group partner was not a good experience. There was zero participation, I created the power point presentation the question etc. I attempted to reach out to partner on 3 different occasions to know prevail.
· Did your classmates’ questions and comments and/or your exchanges with them offer you new insights (i.e. Did leading the discussion offer you different perspectives on your topic than you’d considered when you originally developed your presentation?)
It’s good to see hear people opinion on “How Policing Black Boys Lead to the Conditioning of Black Men” As far as a different perspective on this topic than when you originally developed your presentation, no it did not. A lot of response where “this is a touchy topic” and though it may be for some but it is a lot of black men reality
· In what ways did the other members of your group expand your understanding of the topic you presented? What did you feel you might have learned from one another?
There was little to no participation from my fellow group member Jacob. I would have appreciated more participation so I could learn from him.
· What insights from this assignment might you apply in your own life to increase the effectiveness of your intercultural communications?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more