1. Draw a dependency diagram to show the functional dependencies in the relation
2. Decompose the relation into a set of 3NF relations
3. Draw a relational schema for your 3NF relations and show the referential integrity constraints
4. Create an ERD that represents your 3NF relations
This assessment aligns with the following subject outcomes:
• be able to critically analyse a database design and apply normalisation theory and techniques
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more