Assignment 4: Risk and Reward Assessment
Read the material at the sites listed below to help guide you assess the risks and rewards related to the solution(s) to the management problem you are exploring. Complete a 2-4 page paper discussing the risks and rewards to your client as they relate to the management problem are exploring during this course.
Submission Instructions: Upload the paper to your Week 4 Assignment folder.
When reflecting on business risks for the identified solutions, here are some things to consider for your client:
· What changes of roles and responsibilities would be required with personnel changes?
· What is the succession plan?
· What new systems or skills will employees need to gain? What is the financial cost?
· What interdepartmental changes need to be made (manufacturing, sales, delivery, financial and IT)?
· Would communication barriers increase or decrease?
· How would the proposed solutions impact clients? Would it increase their engagement level?
· Would the changes impact the brand or reputation in the industry?
While these are not all-inclusive questions, they can provide guidance and clarity when developing the Risk Assessment. Risk analysis should be completed for each proposed solution.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more