CRJ335 Prisoner’s Rights
Each student shall submit to the instructor this final exam online.The exam answers shall be typed in APA Format, 12pt. font Times New Roman, double spaced and shall not have been turned in previously to any other instructor for any other course or assignment. It MUST be submitted in a Microsoft WORD Document.Each answer shall be no less than ¾ of a paper long.
I am also aware of the time constraints and personal life issues of today’s busy college student, along with the temptation to “cut corners” in order to meet deadlines.But beware, any student who plagiarizes, whether it be an idea, written passage, and an entire answer, will receive a failing grade for the entire assignment. Please refer to Post Plagiarism Policy. This exam will be submitted through SafeAssign to check for plagiarism. No form of plagiarism, lying or cheating will be tolerated.Make sure that any quote, statement, or idea is cited and at the end of each answer is the reference.
1. Explain, in detail, the entire process of the prisoner disciplinary proceedings.
2. Define Rehabilitation. Explain the rights and process for rehabilitation programs.
3. Explain what Right to Life is. Discuss the cases involved, Standards and factors.
4. Define Classification. Explain on the general principles of classification to include the effects on transfers, administrative segregation, and what is not allowed to be considered in the process.
5. Define what Parole and Probation are. Compare both Parole and Probation giving the advantages and disadvantages of both.
6. Describe the Parole process to include, but not limited to; hearings, decisions, parole board responsibility, and protest letters.
7. Discuss the Civil Rights Act of 1871. Explain what the Act says, key elements, and examples ofhow it is still important today
8. Explain the difference between state and federal jurisdiction. Discuss the Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity and how it can be used as a defense.
9. Explain the Prison Litigation Reform Act.
10. Explain what the American with Disabilities Act is and how it pertains to the prison system.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more