8-10 slide Powerpoint The example company is Tesla.
As the organization’s top leader, you are responsible for communicating the organization’s strategies in a way that makes the employees understand the role that they play in helping to achieve the organization’s strategies. Design a presentation that explains the following:
The company is Tesla
1. Your Organization’s Mission and Vision
2. Your organization’s overall strategies and how they align with the Mission and Vision
3. At least five of your organization’ strategic SMART goals that align with the overall organizational strategy
4. At least three different departments’ specific roles in helping to achieve those strategic SMART goals
5. This can be a PowerPoint presentation with a voice-over or it can be a video presentation.
Length: 8 – 10 slides, not including title and reference slide.
Notes Length: 200-250 words for each slide.
References: Include a minimum of five scholarly resources.
I will do the voice over. I do not need a separate document of speaker notes as long as the PowerPoint has the requested 200-250 words for each slide
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more