· Document-based Short Essay: #3
· Tosuccessfully complete this assignment, view the
to review its purpose, the necessary skills, knowledge, tasks, and associated criteria.
· Choose a 30-year period between 1950s and 2000s that you want to learn more about (e.g., 1960-1990). Then, choose a socio-political movement you want to learn more about over your chosen time span, topics might includetheenvironment, technology, justice, race, gender, class, freedom, or equality.
· Review the relevant chapters (25-30) of the
AMERICAN YAWP READER
and select five primary sources (at least one from three separate chapters) that you can draw from to describe your chosen movement and its effects on the decades that followed.
· As you read the sources, ask yourself how they affected, reflected, and informed various groups’ expectations of theenvironment, technology, justice, race, gender, class, freedom, or equality.Then, write a 3-5 page essay that describes the effects of your chosen issue/ event/ topic over three decades of American history. Be sure you include a thesis statement, reference at least five primary sources from the class reader, and incorporate appropriate historical content and context.
1. I recommend you use the
worksheet to analyze each primary source. If you completed an ACAPS earlier this semester that is relevant to your chosen topic, you may use that source for this assignment so long as it dates from the 1950s to 2000s.
1. Before drafting your essay, review the
Critical Response (DBQ) rubric
and create an outline to help ensure you organize your essay effectively.
. Upload document into Blackboard.
. Please title and turn inyour assignments as a MS WORD document labeled:Last-Name SE3
. Do NOT put your assignment in the text-box, rather CLICK on the name of the assignment above and scroll to ATTACH FILE and then upload your document.
Chapter link 27-30
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more