The goal of the writing is to compare to poems: Two poems by Maya Angelou
– Compare (don’t contrast) the works of the poems. Focus on TWO specific elements such as theme, tone, language and speaker. Do not focus on the personal lives of the poets/poets themselves.
– Aim for about 500 words total. Use the number of paragraphs you feel you need (I’d suggest a brief intro, 2-4 body paragraphs, and a brief conclusion).
– Include a 1-2 sentence thesis in your intro.
– I suggest listing the poems you will cover in a sentence after your thesis.
– Your analysis should be based on close reading of the poems.
– Make use of the transitional/terms of comparison (posted in handout on our site).
– Do not use outside sources for this assignment. I want your ideas. All writing/work must be original (other than quotes from the poems).
– Use quotation marks for titles of poems and “/” marks to show new line of poetry. See this link. See link on site.
– BE SURE AND CITE ALL LINES OF POETRY USING MLA FORMAT/LINE
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more