Session 9 Reading Questions
1. What is meant by “a poem’s sound”?
2. Discuss rime in poetry?
3. Do you find it easy or hard to determine the meter pattern of a poem when you have to consider the stresses? Please explain.
4. Meters are classified by what two things: stressed ______________ and ___________ lengths.
Session 10 Readings Questions
5. What is the difference between closed form and open form?
6. What is a stanza? Describe syllabic verse.
7. What is symbol? Discuss why some symbols are difficult to determine.
8. What is a myth? What type of myth is used in Yeats’ “The Second Coming”?
9. What is your definition of poetry?
10. Explain the poem “I Heard a Fly Buzz – When I Died” by Emily Dickinson.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more