1. Jot down on a piece of paper a description of an intense moment or feeling you have had.
2. Look for a central image to use (a story to tell, a metaphor to expand, or a symbol to focus on).
3. Think about the structure that best expresses what you want to say. (A controlled structure with a set rhythm or a rhyme scheme; or free verse where line breaks and stanza breaks provide the only structure; or a combination, perhaps).
4. Keep the focus on the central image, and express what you have to say. Remember that your final poem should be 16-40 lines long.
5. Add figurative language, so that your poem uses at least one example of each of the following: symbolism, sensory imagery, metaphor/simile. (Your poem may also use hyperbole, understatement, allusion, and/or irony.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more