When you review a classmate’s presentation, respond to the following:
1. What is the main purpose of the presentation? Is that purpose made clear to you? Why or why not?
2. How well is the presentation organized? What is one suggestion you have for the organization of the presentation?
3. How would your peer’s audience rate the visual appeal of the presentation? Do the colors work well? Is the text easy to read? Are visuals engaging? Be sure to provide specific information.
4. If he or she were presenting to an audience that had special visual needs, what could he or she do/say/use to give an effective presentation?
5. Has the presentation been edited carefully? Do you notice any surface-level errors, such as spelling, grammar, etc. that need to be addressed? Give an example.
6. What is the biggest suggestion that you have for revision of this presentation? Your presentation should be at least 8 slides or frames in length and presentations should include visuals to help support your text
7. What is the one thing you like most about this presentation?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more