PART I: SHORT RESPONSE
Write a response to the following prompt using proper APA Style.
Prompt: You will watch a short sales presentation for an “As Seen on TV” product.
Step 1: Review the information presented in Module 4 that discusses organizing a speech.
Step 2: Select a short infomercial presentation to watch.
1. Navigate to the following website: http://www.asseenontv.com/.
2. Scroll down to the Best Sellers section.
3. Select one of the top selling products.
4. Toward the left side of the screen, there is a Play Video Clip button. Click the Play button to start the presentation.
Step 3: Watch the presentation video.
Step 4: Answer the following questions:
1. How was the presentation organized?
2. Do you believe the organization of the presentation was successful? Explain.
3. What would you change about the presentation and why?
Step 5: Save and submit your document. Remember to use proper APA Style.
PART II: SPEECH
Modules 1 through 4 Homework Assignments will be a continuation of the speech process. You will construct your speech by answering the following prompt, which will be given at the beginning of each homework assignment. This is a step-by-step process. As long as you read the textbook, read the online material, and complete the activities, you will not encounter much difficulty.
Prompt: Childhood obesity is growing at an increasing rate. Should fatty foods, such as potato chips, cookies, and soft drinks, be banned from elementary school? Develop a persuasive speech that argues for or against banning fatty foods from elementary school. You will construct a traditional, five-paragraph speech (introductory paragraph, 3 body paragraphs, concluding paragraph) that answers this prompt. The total length of pages should not exceed 3 typed pages.
1. You will present your speech via phone to your instructor.
· NOTE: To present your speech, please follow the Speech 1: Delivery Instructions in iBoard.
2. Please be sure to practice your speech before presenting it to the instructor.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more