Organizational Communication Analysis: Public Relations/Affairs and Journalism Paper
Write a 1,400 word paper on how your chosen organization could overcome its critical event in the face of the media.
Incorporate the following public relations and public affairs and media elements specific to your organization’s critical event:
· Research actual critical events similar to that of your Virtual Organization. Based on how the media handled other critical events, how would you expect the media to handle yours? What could your organization do to preserve its public integrity under this circumstance?
· What are the roles of public relations (PR) and public affairs (PA) in your critical event? At what point should the organization seek legal consultation when exploring PR and PA campaigns?
· Explain the public’s right to know versus personal privacy. What ethical questions emerge when considering organizational truth and public communication?
· Strategize for positive communication outcomes in press releases and press conferences. What significant elements must you include and exclude?
· Determine the possible impact of various media covering your organization’s critical event, such as public speeches, interviews, and electronic media. What are the risks, and how might your organization mitigate them? What are the most effective ways to use media in this critical event?
Include references from at least three peer-reviewed sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more