In this task, you will watch 10 videos related to classroom management, analyze the teaching activities viewed in the videos, and consider how they reflect your own classroom management style.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
A. Complete the attached “Introduction to Preclinical Video Observation Form” as you watch 10 videos, all selected from the attached “ATLAS Video List.” Use only one form for all 10 videos.
Note: Search for each video by title in the “Atlas Video Observation Program” website, found in the web links section below. Do not change or delete any part of the form, and follow instructions for each section exactly as directed.
B. Reflect on four of the 10 videos watched in part A by doing the following. For each response be sure to:
• use a different video for each set of requirements in part B (i.e., parts B1, B2, B3, and B4 must all address a different video)
• include evidence from the video as support
• identify each video by title or case number
1. Describe how the teacher in one identified video implemented rules or procedures to create a classroom environment that maximized student learning.
a. Describe how the teacher in this video arranged the classroom to maximize student learning.
b. Discuss how the type of learning environment created by the teacher in this video might work for you as a teacher.
2. Describe how the teacher in a second identified video anticipates student behavior that might affect student learning in the classroom environment.
a. Explain how the teacher’s actions create a respectful environment for communication in the classroom.
3. Identify one characteristic of the classroom environment observed in a third identified video and explain how the characteristic makes the classroom environment highly effective.
4. Identify one improvement that is needed in the classroom environment in a fourth identified video, and explain why the improvement is needed.
C. Considering all 10 videos, reflect on your current teaching philosophy as it relates to classroom environment and management by providing the following. Identify each video by title or case number.
• a description of your current teaching philosophy as it relates to classroom environment and management
• a description of strategies observed in the videos that you would like to emulate, including evidence from at least one video as support
• a description of strategies observed in the videos that you would like to avoid, including evidence from at least one video as support
• a description of a classroom environment’s characteristics observed in the videos in which you would like to teach, including evidence from at least one video as support
D. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
**See attachments for observation log and 10 videos for assignment**
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGERISM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more