1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
1. Name and describe :
a. Five continuous
b. Five discrete
c. Five categorical variables.
2. Which ones are you going to use in your practicum? ( discrete )
Part 2: Nursing Research
Topic: Adolescent smoking
1. Describe the topic you are planning to use for the clinical practice experience (adolescent smoking).
a. Explain why
2. Create a PICOT research question that will guide the practice experience (Following the format).
Part 3: Nursing Research
Topic: Adolescent smoking
1. Discuss the purpose of the literature review and which topics are you going to search for your topic?
2. Discuss also what are the challenges that nurses are facing today when they have to do a literature review?
Part 4: Patho
An adult patient with a chronic myelogenous leukemia sits down with you to discuss his questions and concerns about his upcoming bone marrow transplant. He has already received some educational materials and participated in a family conference during which health team members described the procedure and potential complications. He has been told that he has a risk of graft rejection or graft versus host disease (GVHD), but he does not understand the distinction.
1. What are the similarities between graft versus host disease and graft rejection?
2. What are the pathophysiologic differences between graft versus host disease and graft rejection?
3. How would these differences be manifested clinically?
Studies have shown a protective effect of mild to moderate GVHD in cancer patients who have had a bone marrow transplant.
4. Based on your understanding, can you explain these findings?
Part 5: Patho
A 32-year-old mother is driving her 10-year-old daughter home from the store when their van is stuck by a drunk driver, causing their vehicle to careen over a bridge into the water below. The daughter’s arm is caught underneath a crumpled seat. Acting quickly, the mother is able to move the entire 400-lb seat to free her daughter’s arm and take her to safety. They are taken to a local emergency room and treated for minor injuries.
When the mother arrives to the ER, she is perplexed at how she was able to move the seat. She tells you she can barely lift 50 lb at home.
She asks you how it was possible for her to move such a tremendous amount.
1. How would you respond?
2. The woman asks you how to further explain to her “how all levels of the brain work together to perform such a complex movement”?
Part 6: Patho
Fifty-four–year-old Fred is complaining of a headache that started about 2 weeks ago. For the past 2 days, the headache has increased in severity, and he is photophobic and has uncial rigidity and projectile vomiting. CT scan results show an arteriovenous malformation in the basal artery and a small hemorrhagic bleed in the middle meningeal artery
1.How is the concept “disorders of brain function” related to Fred’s presenting symptoms?
2.What aspects of cerebral circulation would come into play in Fred’s case?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more