The Nurse Leader
An introduction of the leader being interviewed (no names or places should be identified).
Length of time as a nurse?
Type of Leadership
The type of leadership style utilized
Effective Leadership Characteristics
What characteristics does the leader believe are important for effective leadership?
What techniques does the leader use to empower their staff/colleagues?
Describe the findings from the interview using the literature to support the type of leadership characteristics and type of power used by this leader.
Summarize by reflecting on the experience and the impact this assignment may have on your future as a nurse
Assignment 2: Nurse Interview Paper (20 Points)
· Make an appointment to interview a nurse leader.
· Set up mutually convenient time that is not during clinical rotation this semester.
· Explain to the nurse leader that this is an assignment for a leadership course and the expectation is to explore the individual’s leadership role in the organization.
Students will develop a scholarly paper relating to the selected nursing leader that includes the following criteria:
0. An introduction of the leader being interviewed (no names or places should be identified).
0. Length of time as a nurse?
0. The type of leadership style utilized.
0. What characteristics does the leader believe are important for effective leadership?
0. What techniques does the leader use to empower their staff/colleagues?
0. Describe the findings from the interview using the literature to support the type of leadership characteristics and type of power used by this leader.
0. Summarize by reflecting on the experience and the impact this assignment may have on your future as a nurse.
0. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format 3 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
0. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
0. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper (page 47-48 in the APA manual).
0. The paper must be written in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may be not used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
0. Include a minimum of 3 (3) profession peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
0. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
0. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
0. Submit by the posted due date.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more