|Museum Website Scavenger Hunt WorksheetARTS/230 Version 3||1|
University of Phoenix Material
Museum Website Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
You may use the University of Phoenix Material: List of Recommended Websites for Art Museums or MyArtsLab® as resources.
Part A:Medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque Eras
· Choose one of the following visual arts media:
· Browse the University of Phoenix Material: List of Recommended Websites for Art Museums found on your student website. Choose one example of your chosen visual arts medium from each of the time periods below:
· Middle Ages (400–1300 CE)
· Renaissance (1400–1600 CE)
· Baroque Era (1600–1750 CE)
Each example should be from a different museum website.
· Complete the following table for each of your selected artworks from each period:
|Name of artwork|
|Name of museum|
|Link to work of art|
|Purpose of artwork|
|Name of artist|
· Provide a brief description of each work of art:
· Summarize, in roughly 150-words, how aesthetic values in the visual arts changed over the course of these three concurrent eras.
|Aesthetic Values in Visual Arts|
Part B: Neoclassical and Romanticism Eras
· Go to MyArtsLab® and find the resources for Ch. 20, Closer Look: Théodore Géricault, The Raft of the Medusa and Eugène Delacroix, Liberty Leading the People: July 28, 1830. Review pp. 485 & 488 of your text.
· How does Théodore Géricault express the neoclassical ideal of humanitarianism through his painting, The Raft of the Medusa?
· How does Eugène Delacroix express the Romantic ideals of individual freedom and autonomy through his painting, Liberty Leading the People?
· In your analysis, how do Neoclassical ideals precipitate the aesthetics of Romanticism in these two works of art?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more