Select someone involved in the performance of a movement task that interests you, keeping in mind that some movements are much easier to describe than others. Describe the individual you observe and his or her movement performance. Explain what your participant’s body is doing during the performance of the activity. Then, using your own experiences and the information you have learned in class, describe the movement as you believe it will be performed in the future. “Future” simply refers to the times in the days, months, or years to come that the movement will be performed differently, even though the participant is trying to perform the exact same task. Obviously, the amount of difference will vary according to the movement and the age of the participant. Depending on the age and ability of the participant, your description of future movement could be a progression or a regression. Finally, give recommendations for your subject to improve in this movement. In other words, what can the person do to move closer toward perfection of the task? These recommendations are only for the purposes of this paper and do not need to be mentioned to your subject. Your paper should be approximately three to four double-spaced pages long. Each of the following sections should be given equal emphasis.
1. The description of your subject (participant)
2. The description of the participant performing the selected movement task.
3. The description of the participant performing the same movement in the future
4. Your recommendations to facilitate participant’s progress in this movement task
1. You may want to interview the participant to gain insight concerning his or her present or future movement. This assignment can be accomplished without the interview, but talking to the participant may facilitate the project.
2. Although someone your age might be easiest to locate as a participant, you may find this assignment more interesting and educational if you select someone who is older or younger than you are.
3. Select a movement task that interests you, so the project is more meaningful and fun to complete.
1. Failure to include all sections or treat all sections equivalently.
2. Poor writing.
3. Failure to describe the subject’s movement and a tendency to describe the subject’s emotions.
4. Describing movement in excessively global terms such as “turned” or “twisted.” Use specifics when describing what you mean by “turn” or “twist.”
5. Describing movement too superficially. Remember, the instructor must be able to visualize the movement from your description without seeing the movement being performed (based on all the information you have learned in class and from your readings).
6. Making recommendations (in the last section) that apply only to movement technique. The recommendations should also include lifestyle modifications.
7. Overly brief description of the subject in section 1.
8. Handing the paper in late—it will result in deduction of 5 points for each day that is late.
1. APA Format, organization (4 points)
2. Writing clarity (5 points)
3. Relevance and accuracy of your comments (5 points)
4. Adherence to the projects’ sections described above (8 points, 2 points for each section)
5. Creativity, innovation, originality (3 points)
6. Comprehensiveness of descriptions in the pages allotted (5 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more