Complete the Hope Scale activity and review your results. After completing the activity, reflect on your answers. How did this activity impact your perspective and expectations regarding your college experience?Highlight any areas that may negatively impact your academic success, and brainstorm at least two ways to proactively approach your college experience that take these areas into account.
In responding to peers’ posts, continue the conversation regarding the importance of the Hope Scale as it applies to collegiate success, and suggest at least one additional way to proactively approach the college experience.
The goal of this discussion forum is for students to compile a list of resources to aid in their college experience.
Complete the College Success Factors Index (CSFI) Activity and save a .pdf copy of your results. After reviewing your results, address the following in your initial discussion post:
· List the three lowest areas listed on your results chart (these are typically areas showing below the Watchline or below the Average line).
· Research resources that could help you better understand or improve each area. (Ex. if Task Planning is low, search for tips and tricks on improving your ability to plan).
· Next to each listed area, include at least two resources you found that you plan to use during your college experience. If the resource is a website, be sure to include a link.
Online learning is a largely self-directed endeavor. Many students struggle with staying motivated and on-task when there is not a specific “time” or “place” to attend class or study. For this week’s discussion, you will first need to complete the Self-Assessment of Your Self-Regulation activity and save a copy of your results for reference.
In your initial post address the following:
· What surprised you about your activity results?
· How will you utilize these results to proactivelyapproach your college experience?
· Is there a particular area where your results indicated an issue that is likely to affect your success in college? If so, brainstorm ideas for how to counteract this issue.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more