RESIT COURSEWORK 1 OF 1
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Critically analyse and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to determine an organisation’s competitive advantage and competitive marketing position.
2. Explore the opportunities and constraints (internal and external) within which an organisation has to develop marketing strategy.
3. Critically appraise an appropriate strategic market planning approach which effectively demonstrates an evaluation of markets, products and customers.
4. Develop a strategic marketing plan which is appropriately structured, justified and can be realistically implemented.
5. Analyse the challenges associated with marketing planning and the implications of such plans in relation to wider social and environmental issues.
You are required to write a report on the following:
With reference to the case study that you researched in Semester 1 (The Coach and Horses)
2,700 words. (not including references)
Please note that this assignment is an individual piece of work and should represent your own individual effort. College policy in case of plagiarism will apply.
In preparation for your final submission Turnitin facilitates the submission of draft work which you can self-check using the originality function. This matching software is useful to use to ensure that you have appropriately acknowledged/ referenced the sources used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more