please read the attachments and watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRpavdlAeg
1. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRpavdlAeg&feature=emb_title
2. Write a journal of no fewer than 250 words describing the difference between summary and analysis. Think about one of your favorite TV shows. First summarize one episode of that show. Then analyze something that happened in the show. What message was being sent by that event? Include the word count.
1. Review the Mark it Up! PowerPoint
2. Read through a Guide to Annotation
3. Read through Using the Commenting Feature in Word
4. Open “The Parable of the Old Man and Young.” Annotate the document using the commenting feature in Word. Don’t forget to use as many methods as possible from the Guide to Annotation document. Thus, you must do more than just make comments in the margins. Think about using symbols, underlining, highlighting etc. Dig deeply! Are there any hidden meanings of the text?
5. Attach your document that you have commented on.
After completing Assignment 1, annotating a poem, please write a journal about your experience. Answer the following questions in the text box provided (type directly into the box):
1. When you first read “The Parable of the Old Man and the Young,” what was your initial response? Was it difficult? Confusing? Easy?
2. At first glance, what did the poem seem to be about?
3. After annotating, what new meanings did you find behind the poem?
4. What other things did annotating help you learn?
DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE THE WORD COUNT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ENTRY. YOU WILL HAVE TO MANUALLY TYPE THAT IN.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more