The “Literary Explication” must be a minimum of 3 pages in length, 12 font, Times New Roman, double spaced.
1. Find your subject matter. Will you explicate or break apart the elements of a short story? play? poem? song lyrics?
2. Decide upon a suitable topic. If referring to a short story or a novel, which literary element will you focus in on? Will you combine several? *If referring to a poem or a song lyric, ask yourself how many “sections” of that piece are you looking at? For each section, be prepared to break it apart in the body of your paper.
3. Gather information to support your paper. *State the title, author, time period, relevancy within the first paragraph. This gets you started in an explication.*
4. Organize your information. *If using a poem or a song lyric, for each “section” of that poem or song lyric, you should have ONE paragraph in your paper dedicated to the “breaking down” of what that means. What strengthens an explication is direct quotes/lines from your poem/lyrics to further demonstrate your points throughout.*
5. Write a first draft. *Compare your draft to the sample literary explications that you have viewed online.*
6. Prepare a final draft. Spellcheck
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more