Assignment # 14 – Chapter 12
TCM 710 – Project Leadership
Due Date: Tuesday, May 3rd at 11:55 PM
Name: Enter Name Here
Discussion Board – A discussion topic will be posted in the Instructor Guided Discussion Board for week # 14.Please make at least 1 posting to the discussion board by the due date. Simply posting once every week does not guarantee full credit for the discussion board.Discussion credit will be evaluated based on your contribution to discussions and your ability to interact with other students in the class.
Homework Assignment # 14
· Read Chapter 12 from the course text and answer the following questions.(5 pts each unless otherwise noted)
Complete the questions in the template at the end of this document and return it through the Assignments Tab in Blackboard.
· List your answers in the template below.Expand space for your answer as needed.
· Provide discussion and thought with the questions (a one sentence response typically is not enough).
· Be sure to complete the assignment in this template file and return the entire file using the assignment link located in the Assignments tab.DO NOT RETURN IT USING REGULAR EMAIL.
Begin Work Here…..5 points per question number unless otherwise noted (25 points total)
1) Discuss how advances in communication technologies have changed how crises are managed now as compared to a few decades ago.
2) Explain why it is important to have a standing crisis response team.
3) Briefly discuss the main components of the three-stage crisis management plan.
4) What is the most effective method of diffusing public hostility and building confidence and credibility with all stakeholders during a crisis? Discuss.
5) One of the characteristics of the learning organization’s culture is that learning is a multilevel organization-wide process.What exactly is meant by this statement?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more