Subject: ITS-836 – Data Science & Big Data Analytics
Dash, Shakyawar, S. K., Sharma, M., & Kaushik, S. (2019). Big data in healthcare: management, analysis and future prospects. Journal of Big Data, 6(1), 1–25.
Nastaran Hajiheydari, Mohammad Soltani Delgosha, Yichuan Wang, & Hossein Olya. (2021). Exploring the paths to big data analytics implementation success in banking and financial service: an integrated approach. Industrial Management + Data Systems, 121(12), 2498–2529.
Dai, Wang, H., Xu, G., Wan, J., & Imran, M. (2019). Big Data Analytics for Manufacturing Internet of Things: Opportunities, Challenges and Enabling Technologies.
Ge, M., Bangui, H., & Buhnova, B. (2018). Big data for internet of things: a survey. Future generation computer systems, 87, 601-614.
ASSIGNMENT 1: Literature Review:Big Data in Smart Cities Literature Review
Conduct a literature review of big data handling approaches in smart cities including techniques, algorithms, and architectures. You are to review the literature on smart cities and Big Data Analytics and discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection.
– Title Page
– Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature.
– Background: Describe the issue, discuss the problem, and elaborate on any previous attempts to examine that issue. Be sure to include techniques, algorithms, and architectures.
– Research Questions: In the identified problem area that you are discussing, what were the research questions that were asked? Be sure to include main research questions from all the literature you are reviewing.
– Methodology: What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study? Describe the population that was chosen. You will discuss the methodology for all the literature you are reviewing.
– Data Analysis: What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked, were they supported?
– Conclusions: What was the conclusion of any data collections, e.g., were research questions answered, were hypotheses supported? Be sure to also include the similarities and differences between the literature.
– Be a minimum of 7 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference pages.
– Follow APA 7 guidelines. Be sure to conduct research on formatting literature reviews.
– Your literature review should include a minimum of 8 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
– Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
ASSIGNMENT 2: Discussion:
There are several benefits as well as challenges associated with the use of Big Data Analytics in the e-Healthcareindustry. Pick one of the four concepts below and then identify the benefits andchallenges associated with that concept. Do not simply list the benefits and challenges but detail them in a substantive, thorough post as it relates to that concept in the e-healthcare industry.
1. Data Gathering
2. Storage and Integration
3. Data Analysis
4. Knowledge Discoveryand Information Interpretation
– Please cite properly in APA 7·
– At least one scholarly source should be used.·
– Use proper citations and references in your post.
– Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
This post consists of 2 individual assignments. Please provide answers in separate documents. Also, attach plagiarism reports.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more