Interview Paper Person to Be Interviewed – Instructions and Submission (Week 2) The Interview Paper is an individual assignment. Conduct an interview with someone who was born outside the United States (US). If you were born outside the US, the person to be interviewed cannot be from your culture of origin. The person to be interviewed cannot be someone from this class. Week 2: Submit the name, cultural background, and the country where the person was born to the instructor for approval. The Personal Interview Paper will be evaluated using the following criteria: a. The interview covers class concepts and ideas. The interview must include the challenges that these individuals have faced as a result of their background, the obstacles that they may have to overcome, and their thoughts and views on different aspects of diversity consciousness (65%). b. Provides a meaningful overall summary and conclusion (15%). c. Correct syntax and grammar (10%). d. Correct spelling and punctuation (10%)
Interview Paper – Sample Questions & Submission (Week 5, 50pts) Week 5: Submit Only The Interview Questions for approval (See Sample Questions).
Sample Questions For the Interview Paper answers
1. What types of cultures have you worked with?
2. Which one was the hardest to deal with? Why?
3. Which one was the easiest to deal with? Why?
4. How did you feel when you worked with people from different cultures?
5. Was there a huge difference between your own culture and other cultures? How? 6. What were the benefits that you got from working with people from different cultures?
7. Did you have access to their skills, knowledge, experiences and networks? How? 8. What were the challenges or obstacles that you faced from working with people from different cultures?
9. Did these challenges or obstacles decrease communication effectiveness; increase conflicts; or negatively impact any other organizational processes? How? 10. What skills did you use to overcome these challenges or obstacles? How did you use these skills?
11. Have you suffered any discrimination or stereotyping based on your race? Please, explain.
12. Have you ever had a problem in the workplace because of your race? Please, explain.
13. What skills would you continue to develop in the future in order to work more effectively with individuals from other cultures?
14. Would you like to add any additional comments?
By the end of Week 5, submit “only the questions” to be used during your interview via the title link. Note: Short answers or Yes/No answers are not acceptable. It is your responsibility to ask follow on questions in order to get enough details about the events and issues being discussed during the interview.
Final Interview Paper – Instructions and Submission (Week 8, 100pts) Week 8: Interview Paper Final Submission. It needs to have a minimum of 3 pages, including: an introduction, answers to the interview questions, and a 7-10 sentences overall conclusion. Save your work in a Word document and upload it via this link
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more