Interview a couple that have been married for more than 15 years and a divorced person.
During your interview with the married couple ask the following questions:
1. What compromises have they made over the years?
2. What do they consider the major changes in their lives?
3. Â What type of conflict resolution works best for their relationship?
During your interview with the divorced person ask the following questions:
1. What suggestion do they have for building relationship?
2. Do they intend to marry again?
3. Do they regret the marriage?
4. Are there benefits to divorce?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more