Choose three assessments from Informal Assessment Strategies (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to rationalize how each one meets the needs of the students in your class.
• Using support from your assignment reading, the Instructor Guidance, and the discussions, your written paper will:
• Identify three informal assessments.
• Explain how the informal assessment you’ve chosen will accurately evaluate the needs of all the students in your class.
• Examine how the assessment results will inform instructional planning.
• Summarize at least one additional resource that provides more information on one of the three assessments you’ve chosen.
• Syntax and Mechanics: Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, organization, and usage throughout your submission.
• Source Requirement: Reference at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook in order to provide compelling evidence to support your ideas.
• Page Requirement: Your submission must be two to three pages in length excluding a title and reference page.
• APA format: All in text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more