Hotel Observation Assignment
Visit any hotel of your choosing on Arizona (TEMPE or Flagstuff). Sit in the lobby for 30 minutes and answer the following questions in a narrative format. Your paper should be 2 pages long, double spaced, and in Arial 12 point font.
1. Were there any guests in the lobby who were just visiting or hanging out? If so, how many? If not, does there seem to be a reason (ex. no furniture, restaurant nearby where people congregated)
2. How many times did the front desk staff answer the phone? What did they say when they answered the phone? Did the greeting appear to be a “canned” or standardized greeting?
3. Did the front desk staff check in or check out any guests while you were in the lobby? How long did it take for each task?
4. Was there a typical clientele for the hotel? How would you describe the typical customer? Did anyone appear out of place?
5. What does the décor of the hotel look like? In what category of the hotel segment would you place this hotel?
6. What was the general appearance of the lobby? Clean? Dirty? Well kept, etc.? Did the staff wear a uniform? If so, describe. If not, what were they wearing? Did the staff appear well groomed?
7. Would you stay at this hotel based on your observation? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more