A 28-year-old soldier returns from Iraq and begins experiencing periodic bouts of anxiety. She complains that she wakes up frequently and cannot get a full night of sleep. Recently, she also has been getting frequent headaches and noticed a few ulcers in her mouth. A physical examination and lab tests do not reveal any local or systemic disease.
1. Based on the patient history and the signs and symptoms, discuss how stress is related to her condition.
2. Discuss other stress-related problems that this patient might experience if her coping strategies are not effective.
3. Discuss the potential strategies for coping with the stress.
Mr. K is a 32-year-old man who was found in his apartment at 2 AM, babbling incoherently and apparently experiencing hallucinations. His friends report that he had been to a party that night and, since the recent breakup of his marriage and loss of his job, he tends to overdo it at social events. They report that during the evening, he consumed very little alcohol but did take a small pill given to him by another partygoer. Paramedics could find no puncture marks and no powder in or around the nose, but his blood pressure was elevated, as was his body temperature. He appeared dehydrated and agitated.
1. Based on patient history, reports from his friends, and the signs and symptoms noted by the paramedics, identify substances that Mr. K might have consumed.
2. Based on patient history, discuss the social factors that predisposed him to substance abuse.
3. Discuss any additional problems that he might encounter if he continues his present course of substance abuse.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more