Running Head: LAW 1
Researchtwo health care challenges in the future for public or private health care organizations. These are issues not previously discussed fully in class.
Discuss two challenges:
1. For each challenge provide a source reference.
2. Describe how each challenge will impact specific HCO settings, specific services, and specific patient populations.
3. Identify how you, as HCO manager or Nurse will keep up to date on these important challenges.
Assigned reading materials:
· Vogenberg, F. R., & Marcoux, R. (2018). Challenges to the U.S. Health Care System From Legal and Regulatory Changes in the Donald Trump Era.P & T : A Peer-reviewed Journal for Formulary Management,43(9), 544–568. Retrieved fromhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6110638/
· Rigby, Michael I. (2019) Ethical dimensions of using artificial intelligence in healthcare. AMA J Ethics.2019;21(2):E121-124. doi: 10.1001/amajethics.2019.121. Retrieved fromhttps://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/article/ethical-dimensions-using-artificial-intelligence-health-care/2019-02
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more