Create an eight- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation that will include the points listed below along with components highlighted in your Syndromic Surveillance System Proposal as well as your Week 2 through 5 written assignments. You are to create your presentation as though you were presenting the elements to a group for review. Add speaker’s notes to the bottom of each slide.
• Present the needs that were highlighted within your Syndromic Surveillance System Proposal as it applies to your “ABC Health Care” organization.
• Propose a risk analysis strategy on how organizational needs were met in accordance with applicable laws and standards.
• Assess the essential components of health care decision-making models, emphasizing the system development life cycle (SDLC).
• Determine the impact technology has on cultural factors in health care provisions and decision-making.
• Evaluate the roles and responsibilities of key players in strategic planning and continuous quality improvement.
• Assess enterprise-wide data’s role in health information governance.
• Compare and contrast the roles of technology and enterprise-wide information as it relates to data governance.
• Summarize best practices and policies as they relate to data governance, information exchange, and technical and structural interoperability.
• Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
• Formulate and provide answers to three questions that you feel would be appropriate for the board to ask.
Presenting engaging multimedia content also improves learner retention of information. You may wish to include visual enhancements in your presentation. These may include appropriate images, a consistent font, appropriate animations, and transitions from content piece to content piece and slide-to-slide.
Must use at least six scholarly sources formatted according to APA style. All sources used within the presentation must be cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide, which will be the last slide of the presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more