(PLEASE SEE MY ATTACHMENTS, IT’S SUPPOSED TO HELP)
1. Since 1998, the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has been strongly recommending that all health care organizations adopt 7-part compliance programs. The enactment of the 2010 health reform law (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) changed that in a very significant way. What was the change?
2. What is the connection between the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and the OIG Compliance Program Guidance’s?
3. What are the 7 basic components of a now mandatory compliance program? (Being familiar with these components is essential – especially on an interview for a compliance position!)
4. Describe three attributes of the position of the Compliance Officer in an organization.
5. Identify five functions performed by the Compliance Officer.
6. There are four steps to follow when an organization learns of possible non-compliance. What are they?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more