Functional Assessment of the Older Adult Questions
1. Differentiate the following, and provide 2 examples of each:
· Activities of daily living (ADLs)
· Instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs)
· Advanced activities of daily living (AADLs)
2. Discuss at least 2 disorders that may alter an older adult’s cognition.
3. What are some indications of possible caregiver burnout?
4. Describe a method of assessing an older adult for depression.
5. Describe 3 contexts of care of an older adult.
6. How do falls affect older adults? Name some interventions.
Jarvis, Carolyn: PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND HEALTH ASSESSMENT: Study Guide and Laboratory Manual, Eighth Edition. Copyright © 2020, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996 by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more