For this assignment, pretend you are writing a journal or diary entry. Write about your first week at Grantham – things that surprised you, and things that made you feel a bit overwhelmed. Since this is a diary/journal, be sure to explore your feelings along with describing the events that occurred.
Here are some prompts to start your thinking. Address at least five of these prompts in your response:
1. What motivated you to attend college
2. What factors influenced your decision to come to Grantham University
3. What are some of the things about college that you are looking forward to
4. What are some of the motivators that will keep you going if/when you encounter challenges
5. Your developing relationship with your Student Advisor
6. Your first impression of your instructors
7. Your first impression of your fellow students
8. How you expect your life to change while you are a college student
9. How you expect your life to change once you graduate from collegeD
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more