Need assistance with What’s Your Problem
ASSIGNMENT EXAMPLE:WEEK 1 > What’s Your Problem?
This week I observed the following problems that could be potential opportunities:
1. My dog keeps losing his ball when we play fetch on a walk.
2. I have the top bunk and there is no where to put stuff I might need after I go to bed.
3. Homeless people are sleeping in the park near my apartment, and it is below zero.
4. My car is very cold on winter mornings.
5. People adopted dogs during the initial COVID quarantine but when they returned to work they can’t take care of them.
6. I subscribe to so many online services and sites that I think I am paying for things I don’t need but I don’t know how to track it.
7. I hate going to the store and trying on clothes.
8. When school is remote, some students do not have access to technology that is reliable.
9. I keep losing my eyeglasses.
10. I don’t know what I don’t know…how do I know, and keep track of things I am responsible for like taxes, changing the oil in my car and going to the dentist?
PART ONE (10 PTS)
STEP 1 >Over the course of the upcoming week, tune into the problems, opportunities, niches, imbalance, gaps, and needs that you observe. Often the most valuable ideas are right in front of us.
· Keep in mind that you may end up developing a solution to one of these problems as the class progresses and ultimately pitching it to potential investors.
STEP 2 >Capture a list of ten problems you identify.DO NOTprovide solutions simply describe the problems.
STEP 3 >Submit your list.
FOR AN EXAMPLE SUBMISSION, CLICK HERE.
Download FOR AN EXAMPLE SUBMISSION, CLICK HERE.
PART TWO (30 PTS)
STEP 1 >Select a problem from the list of 10 you created. You may also choose a new problem. Either way, the problem you choose should be something you are genuinely interested in.
STEP 2 >Conduct a Root Cause/5 Whys Analysis drill down (see slides from class for format.
STEP 3 >Review the
STEP 4 >Research three different, potential solutions.
STEP 3 >Submit your root cause analysis, refined problem, and three proposed solutions.
Who is the beneficiary of solving this problem?
Who are they passionate about?
Skateboarder, knitter, staff of local coffee shop, UCCS student body, dog owner, Broncos fan, gamer, tennis player, twin, veteran…
Children, seniors, artists, athlete, students… etc etc etc
What motivates/frustrates the individuals in these groups?
What excites/bores them?
Who else could use this?
WHO & WHAT?
When is this used/done/needed?
Morning? Mid-day? Evening?
Winter Spring Summer Fall
During Covid 19
Weekday / Weekend
Not often enough / Too often
What other, better times might they use it?
Where is this used?
School, work, church, sports?
Dining, drinking, meeting?
Gyms? Mountain tops?
Grocery stores, malls.
Dry cleaners, car mechanic, doctor, dentist, hair dresser.
What is pleasant/ unpleasant about these places?
What is convenient / inconvenient / confusing?
How is it used?
Tools / Transportation
Apps / Information
In person / remotely
What about this makes it work well / not work well?
What about this makes itenjoyable/frustrating?
Lack of access
Lack of money
Lack of skill
Lack of time
Lack of space
Lack of help
Lack of information
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more