Please see attached
For this week’s Literature Review, make sure the reviews are labeled, (i.e. Literature 1, Literature 2, etc.) If submitting the assignment as a whole working document, make sure you use the red/black text format as described in numerous previous announcements.
For next week, UNIT 7, rough drafts are due no later than Wednesday, June 15th. They must be:
· Complete paper, optional is the abstract which is not due until week 8 but can be submitted this week
· MAKE SUREall segments are labeled as stated in numerous previous announcements as follows:
· Abstract – not officially due until final submission in Week 8, but can do it at this time if you wish.
· Peer Reviews 4 of them: (peer 1, peer 2, etc.)
· Literature Reviews, 4 of them: (literature 1, literature 2, etc.)
· Initiative – Describe the initiative to include the stakeholder and target audience
· Implementation – how you are going to implement it, (hypothetically)
· Evaluation” – how you would evaluate the success or failure of the initiative. (hypothetically)
· All segments should be included.
· This is not graded, it is justgiven a “0” as a place holder, final grade will be given in week 8.
· If you do not submit a rough draft, you will still receive the same”0″ grade, however there will be no comments from me on the paper.
· Make sure to include your ways to evaluate, implement, disseminate, expect feedback, and final summary. Labeled as such: (Evaluation:, Implement:, Disseminate:, etc.) (see above)
· All old work is in is black text, new or modified work is in red text as previously defined.
· if my comments back to you are “can resubmit as is”, that means the rough draft is great and you only need to resubmit as is for the Week 8 turn in.
· Guidelines are the paper must be a minimum of 10 pages, not counting the title page and references, if longer, I am not concerned.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more