3. Final “Argument” Paper Requirements
1. Follow Argument Paper Techniques:
Focus on a “debatable” proposition or claim
In this case “ASSISTED SUICIDE SHOULD BE LEGALIZED IN ALL STATES”
This claim is your thesis and is written as a “should” or “should not” statement:
Example: The penalty for drunk driving should be a mandatory jail sentence and loss of a driver’s license.
· This claim must be must be identified in the paper.
· Representing and evaluating the “opposing points of view” on the issue fairly and accurately. This is important. You must have two to three opposing views. These are the arguments against your position.
· Arguing reasonably against opposing argument and for your claim.
· Your personal conclusion summarizing your research and where you now stand on this claim and WHY
1. Use APA Format, including cover sheet, abstract, proper format, in text citations, and reference sheet.
2. Final paper has 6 sources.
Length of final paper must be 6 pages in length not including the cover and reference sheet.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more